The objective of the program
Assuming responsibility for the family, businessmen are in constant emotional and psychological stress, so the male body is quite vulnerable, and easily gives a “glitch.”
Men’s health is directly related to the state of health in general, and the coordinated work of all organs and systems. Representatives of the stronger sex of any age often meet with sexual disorders caused by nerve overstrain, depression, stress, various diseases of the genitourinary system.
Our treatment methods allow you to level the impact of both external and internal factors on your health, restore lost strength, allow you to return and maintain sexual activity for a long time.
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
- the decrease in sexual function;
- improvement of reproductive function;
- supportive therapy for chronic diseases of the male genitalia;
- dysfunction of the pelvic organs;
- prevention of urological disorders.
Diagnostic Search. Man.
- Therapist’s appointment.
- Reception of the urologist.
- Reception endocrinologist.
- Laboratory diagnosis:
- Biochemical blood test: lipid metabolism (alpha – cholesterol, total cholesterol, triglycerides, low density lipoproteins, atherogenic index); trace elements (calcium); blood amylase; hepatic tests (AlT, AST, alkaline phosphatase, gamma-glutamyltransferase, lactate dehydrogenase, bilirubin (general, direct, indirect); renal tests (urea, creatinine, cystatin C, microalbumin); purine metabolism (uric acid); protein, C – reactive protein, rheumatoid factor, anti – CCP); carbohydrate metabolism (glucose, glycated hemoglobin;
- immunological studies: protein inflammation and anemia (ferritin, homocysteine); hormones (adrenal glands), cortisol, cortisol; );
- monitoring and a primary diagnosis of neoplasms: AFP (hepatoma, testicular tumors), CEA (adenomas of all localizations), CA 19-9 (diseases of the pancreas, stomach), PSA free, common; C is a peptide.
- complete blood count, urinalysis.
- Ultrasound diagnosis: abdominal, thyroid, prostate, heart.
- Functional diagnostics – electrocardiogram.
If necessary, the diagnostic search can be expanded.
The cost of the complex 860 BYN